Working on Themes Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> General Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbstein
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mar Wed 22, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Working on Themes Together Reply with quote

This is a bit off-topic - different country - but I am reading The Kite Runner which is a beautiful explication of clashing cultures and a call for repair. I highly recommend it.

I just saw your March 14 posting here, Jason, and wonder if there is a way for us to know a topic in advance so we can join you in the process?

Donna

Donna Baier Stein
TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature
jashulman
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mar Wed 22, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Themes Reply with quote

We are in the process of learning how to operate the forum. As soon as our learning curve is finished, we will be posting new themes--not in the forum, but in the section of the website called "Suggested Themes." Then people can work on the same theme at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> General Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: