a post from Jason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Experiences with the Process
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talia

PostPosted: Sep Fri 15, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: a post from Jason Reply with quote

Dear ASOS members,

We began our work together with the MAGI Process and the conflict in the middle-east 22 days ago. As far as our mission to work for 21 days together goes, we have completed our work.

It has been an amazing experience for me personally: the commitment to work with the Process has immeasurably deepened my understanding of the process itself and of how things on this plane of existence manifest. It has tested my faith: Can we really help the world? and rewarded me time and again with surprising insights, open-heartedness, and fresh wisdom.

Beyond that, there was the exchange by community members on the Forum. It was superlative and amazing to read. Im sure you all agree.

So where do we go now? I suggest that we continue, picking issues to work with as a community, perhaps for shorter periods of time (one week?). I think that only if we continue with this exploration as a community will the MAGI Process fully reveal itself as it changes us and works within us and through us.

Please watch for further themes on the website and please respond, if you would like, with further ideas and comments.

With love,
JJAS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Experiences with the Process All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: