Wondering About Personal Shift With MAGI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Difficulties with the Process
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peg Gerber
Wanderer

PostPosted: Aug Tue 15, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Wondering About Personal Shift With MAGI Reply with quote

Hey Talia,

I'm trusting that you will have a clue to what I'm experiencing the past few days with the MAGI process. I'm just wanting to share with someone who has far more experience -- a reality check.

The MAGI has suddenly and dramatically changed to something far more than a linear process for me. Now that I'm back on my feet and running to work and back and interacting with my local community again, I've noticed it's going on all the time, in a nonlinear way-- meaning I'm not always just sitting down for a session and moving chronologically through the steps. I can, and still do that, but the steps have become more a way of being than doing -- moment-by-moment -- and there is no particular sequence, but the steps come and go as though they are knit into the fabric of my daily activities.

If you relate, can you make a comment or two?

Peg
talia

PostPosted: Aug Wed 16, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: wondering about shift Reply with quote

Yes! That has been exactly my experience also. The Magi process is an alive dynamic process that is going on all the time- not just when we engage with it.
It is literally the fabric of experience.

I would suggest to you though that it is not out of sequence, but rather that an aspect of the sequence revealed itself to you. Explore this and see if it resonates with your experience.

Talia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Difficulties with the Process All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: