21 DAY MIDDLE EAST PROJECT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Experiences with the Process
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbstein
Wanderer

PostPosted: Jun Sat 13, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Downstairs Show Reply with quote

This seems important to you. I wasn't there so I can't answer your question directly. I'm wondering though why you hesitate to post what happened on the forum. You only want response from certain people who were there? what if no one else from ASOS was there? did you have a question about what happened that you wanted the forum to discuss?
It's a bit puzzling to me. But I hope you get a response from someone who was there. If not, that's the end of it in this forum I assume. Your original post intrigued me; I was curious. Maybe nosy! Since I wasn't there I should stay out of it anyway!

Donna Baier Stein
TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature
ValeryCof

PostPosted: Jan Sun 03, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Your message about advertisement!Profi? Reply with quote

Great news!
XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium was released, just ask Google for more info Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Experiences with the Process All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: