My theme as a new member to process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Comments About Themes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reflection of Change
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mar Wed 04, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: My theme as a new member to process Reply with quote

Grace and peace to each who read this post. I am new to this process and want to make a declaration on the theme I am choosing to start the learning process of the Magi with for others who may choose to anchor consciousness around this theme with me. I intend to work with the male/female relationship energies as the center of my efforts, to hold a place of balance within myself and the universe in order to heal within and without. I will try to update on how the process unfolds for me and would appreciate any other wanderers who feel committed to containing the whole of it such as it works out to be in these segments of embodying the unification of male/female energies around the world.

Thank you for aligning or at least viewing,
Reflections of Change
MagicOPromotion
Wanderer

PostPosted: May Wed 27, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: My theme as a new member to process Reply with quote

I like the new theme as well. Thank you for taking to time to keep the site open and up to date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Magi Process Forum Forum Index -> Comments About Themes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: